Elections and Voter Registration
New Resident Information
Facility rental contracts must be submitted to the Cabot Town Clerk's Office. Contact the office for facility availability.
- Absolutely no pyrotechnics may be used within a Town building. For outdoor activities, permission from the Cabot Fire Dept. is required and must be provided to the Town.
- In the State of Vermont, only licensed/insured providers may sell or distribute alcoholic beverages.
Consumption of alcohol by persons under age 21 is against the law.
- Full payment of deposit and fees and a signed contract are due two weeks prior to the scheduled event. Fees for long term use of any facility are to be paid on a monthly basis as negotiated by the Town Clerk. Non-profit community events may be scheduled without fee upon approval by the Select Board.
The Selectboard, Town Clerk or Facility Committee reserve the right to refuse rental to any person or group.
Facility Rental Use Contract
Willey Building Meeting Minutes
A $100 refundable deposit is required for all facility use. The deposit will be refunded if cleaning and trash removal requirements have been met and the key has been returned to the Town Clerk’s Office.
- 3rd floor Auditorium
- Max Capacity 225 people.
Daily use $300/day; Hourly use $50 first hour, $25/hour thereafter
- Kitchen only - $50 per use
- 2nd floor meeting room - Maximum Capacity 50 people
Daily use $100/day; Hourly use $50 first hour, $25/hour thereafter
- Auditorium, Kitchen and Meeting room -Maximum Capacity 275 people
Daily use $400/day; Hourly use $50, $25/hour thereafter
Recreation Field - $100 per day